Powered by Plymovent, Remove The Fume is a one stop online platform for systems and services for the extraction and filtration of polluted indoor air. We provide high-quality solutions that remove welding/cutting fumes, grinding dust, etc. in the heavy industry. All of this for an attractive price with an easy online transaction and delivery right at your doorstep. Our products contribute significantly to a cleaner, safer and healthier workplace.
To know more about Plymovent’s History, please click here.
- Competitive Pricing: We know the importance of your every dollar, and that’s why we are bringing you our products at the most attractive prices along with the superior quality of Plymovent with it’s 40 years of experience.
- Free Shipping: With Remove The Fume, you never have to worry about exuberant shipping costs.
- E-Commerce: Multiple payment options including visa, mastercard, american express, and paypal are available with an easy shopping cart.
- Passion: We have a passion to design and produce the best air filtration products and services desired by our customers worldwide.
- Top 3: Our customer understanding and responsive engineering lead to a top 3 position in markets we operate.
Clean air at work
Clean air is something that most of us take for granted. We don’t! Everywhere people work, visible and invisible air pollutants, such as welding fumes and dust are a hazard to people’s health. Thankfully, awareness about indoor air quality is growing. Remove The Fume is committed to ensure a clean, safe and healthy working environment for its customers.
“Remove The Fume cares about the air you breathe. We offer products, systems and services which ensure clean air at work, anywhere in the world. We respect the environment and we deliver high-quality products. Our expertise gained over many years and our genuine commitment to customer requirements enable us to provide precisely the solutions you need.”
All products are manufactured with great care and tested extensively. The manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified. A permanent quality control is part of the daily production process. All products meet health and environmental protection requirements. On top of that, we have several certificates that apply to single products or a product range.